Monday, October 27, 2008

A little bit of every day


I got an email from Aunt Andrea letting me know she was missing pictures of the kids. Well, I have not taken too many. I did take this one picture of Hannah after we made some cookies in hopes of starting the "Halloween Ghost" tradition in our neighborhood. I think every kid should be able to lick the beaters every once in while.
Also, Weston made me laugh today. He was looking at colors and pointed to the color purple and said, "Purple." Very excited I said, "That's right! You are one smart cookie!" He looked at me a little confused and said, "Weston is a cookie now?" So cute!

7 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

Love. That. Picture!!!

I wish I could have licked the bowl if Hannah got the beaters.

AND, you should have met us the Mindy Gledhill concert, dork!!!!!

Jann said...

Darling picture, darling girl. Weston is so funny.

Melinders said...

Such a cute picture of Hannah!!! I definitely agree with licking the beaters!! There's nothing better than that and cookie dough. It is so funny what little kids come up with. Weston is cute. lol

Aimee said...

Very cute picture and I think moms should be able to lick the bowl sometimes too!

Unknown said...

That is just too cute! Stories of children are so much fun to hear! You have some cute, cute kids!

elyse said...

hey lady,

i can not believe that Hannah is 1 years old. We miss seeing you guys too. we need to get together soon, we should have a Desperate party again.

stephen&andrea said...

Hey sara very very cute. ur little girl is getting so big shes a doll!
That cowboy picture of Jacob totally with you on that 8 x 10