Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jeffrey R. Holland Quote

" God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But, He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe."
- Jeffrey R. Holland

My good friend Jeff shared with me this quote about 7 or 8 months ago and I was surprised with the language Elder Holland used in regards to dreaming. Usually dreaming has such a bad connotation attached to it, that I enjoyed a unique perspective on how it is an important part of our relationship with our Heavenly Father.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How is it you always seem to know what I NEED to hear! Thanks! I plan on posting this too.

Heidi said...

That's pretty cool. (Can I still say cool?) Thanks for sharing!

mrs. timberlake said...

l o v e
that quote.
thanks for sharing it!

Denys said...

Thanks! I needed to hear that too.

Aimee said...

That's a great quote, maybe I'll dream of non fighting kids today...that would be awesome!

Unknown said...

That Jeff must be one smart dude.