Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grandparents and Football

What a fun weekend we had! Grandma and Grandpa Bast came to visit and I was able to see Caden play his best football game this season! He scored three touchdowns for his team this last Saturday. It is such a joy to watch my talented son! Grandma and Grandpa Bast were able to watch him play as well, which does not happen often. This time of year, we do not see them much. Caden has a football game every weekend, as well as Uncle Alec and Sean. So, it ends up neither family can visit the other without missing games. It was a treat to have the Grandparents down this weekend!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Way to go, Caden! I don't know what I'll do if my children are athletic. I can cheer, but advice from me on that subject would be a very bad idea!

mrs. timberlake said...

Look at that Hottie Patottie. No not, Mike..... Caden.

Jann said...

What a good looking kid. How fun to have your mom and dad there. What, no pictures of Grandpa?