Friday, September 5, 2008

The Kids

Michael is in Washington this weekend shooting commercials. He has been working the last three weekends, so figuring out what to do with the kids has been fun. There is only so many times I can listen to Weston watch Monsters Inc. and Blue's Clues. I decided that we should go on a walk to the park before bed time and play in the "indirect" sunlight to avoid heat stroke.

Weston has made it a habit of riding Caden's scooter whenever we go on walks. I think he looks so cute/funny when he rides it. He is so good at it that it looks unnatural......that is the only way to put it. The video is a little crazy, due to me walking while taking it. We made it through the day and the house is quiet with the dishwasher running...and I am ready to plunk down on my bed and flip the television on for a little bit.

4 comments:

Jann said...

Very cute pictures and video. They are getting so big.

mrs. timberlake said...

Oh how I love a quiet house, running dishwasher and plunking on the bed for mindless tv. Although I am assuming it is mindless, maybe you were putting on a nice PBS special.

I, like you, cannot wait to get to know my backyard again!

Heidi said...

That Weston has mad scooter skills! I'm impressed with his balance & the leg lift in front is classic! Thanks for the update! You guys look like you're having fun!

Unknown said...

Sarah, your kids are soo cute!! I've enjoyed catching up on your blog. I'll email you later when I have a bit more time! Thanks for sending me here. I've really enjoyed it!