Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tis the Season.....


for Charlie Brown. I love the old Peanuts movies around the Holiday's. Weston has become enthralled with most of the Pixar/Disney movies. He just could not get into the movies with the traditional animation. But, a few weeks ago, Weston pulled out our three disc set of Charlie Brown and asked to watch it. To my surprise, he could not take his eyes from the movie. If you have not seen these movies in a while, you should. They bring back some good childhood memories. But, the best part is seeing Charlie Brown get a rock at every door when he goes trick-or-treating!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I never could watch Charlie Brown. I always felt so sorry for him! I feel the same way about a lot of the Looney Tunes characters. I'm weird like that I guess...

Jann said...

I still love watching these movies. I can't wait to see them on tv every year.

mrs. timberlake said...

I record these for Tony, but I haven't watched them in a long time. This is probably the year to make them our tradition. So bring it on, Charlie Brown!