Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Painting

So, I realize that I said I would post pictures of my painting jobs quite some time ago. Actually, it was not just me that painted. Andrea and Tra' were the real reason that I got this done! They painted almost the whole time they were here to visit! Thank you to you both! I don't know why I just never got around to posting pictures. I took some pictures of Weston's room and the half bath that I painted. I painted Hannah's room a really soft yellow that I love, but I have not done anything else in her room. I thought it was too boring to post.....maybe later when I get it more decorated. Weston's still needs some work. I really want to make some cute throw pillows for his bed and find a cheap side table to paint. He also needs a bed skirt of some kind. And, please ignore the frame that has no pictures in it. I will put some in soon! Hope you like it!

5 comments:

PBM&C said...

beautiful work sis! You make my lack of talent shine even more!

mrs. timberlake said...

LOVE IT!

Sarah, I love Weston's room. I am so impressed with the stripes. Nice job.

Jann said...

Very cute. I hate to paint, so I am very impressed by anyone who does it willingly.

Unknown said...

When I get a house, will you come use your creative energy in it too? It looks great!

Heidi said...

I love the colors!