Friday, September 26, 2008

The Sunday Sillies!




Sunday's are LONG days at our house. Church does not start until 2. When we get to church, I wonder why I am there chasing children around, not able to take in one ounce of any lesson. Regardless, I realize that is where I am supposed to be and so I do it. This last Sunday Weston was very sick with the croup. Due to the fact that we do not have insurance this month, I am avoiding nursery in hopes to keep my kids somewhat healthy. So, at home we stayed........all day. When evening came, Daddy plugged in his ipod and let the music ring throughout the house. He loves to dance with Weston and Hannah, and they love to dance with Daddy. We were jamming out having a great time! I took some video, but it ended up sideways. I figured no one wanted to turn their computer sideways to watch. I also took some silly pictures of us, so that is what you get. Just a little Sunday silliness!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! 2? That's how you know the church is true. People still go even when it makes for a long day! Seriously, Sundays are so nice! I love getting to spend them with family. I'm so glad the weekend is almost here!

Why is it that, despite all the hand sanitizer and soap in the world, nursery is still a breeding ground for every imaginable illness?? When Ethan got RSV, I kept Xander out of nursery for months. He loves nursery so that was hard for him!

Jann said...

Very cute pictures. I asked myself the same question about church for years. Grandma told me, "you go to church so your kids know that you go to church." It does feel like that is the only reason for quite a while.

I hope you do not have people at church trying to be helpful. I had a few suggest that we sit on the back row, so that we don't disturb other people. I also had someone suggest that I should stay in the mother's room until all my children were past the age of three. Mean.