Friday, August 29, 2008

NieNie

On the right hand side of my blog I have posted a link to a donation for a matter close to my heart. There is so much to say regarding this matter, but I will try and make it short. If you are like me, you will find and read more....and cry...and read more. There is a sweet little LDS family that lives here in the Mesa area. Stephanie and Christian (husband and wife) were recently in a private plane crash near St. Johns, AZ. They were both burned badly and hope to survive. They have four beautiful children that are being cared for by family. If you cannot donate, you can do even more with prayer. Please take a look and I hope it touches your life like it has mine.

2 comments:

Jann said...

That is very sad. I hope they recover fully.

mrs. timberlake said...

Sarita, you know this has also impacted my perspective on the daily, mundane routines of life. Although I don't know that I will wear heels and red lipstick while vacuuming, there is much to be gained by reading and following NieNie's dialogues. I find myself thinking of her as I put my kids to bed and comb their hair and feed them, etc. etc. And try to not take those tasks for granted.

Digressing to another topic - ANTP = america's next top model. BB10 = big brother 10.

I think that's all for now. :)