Friday, May 8, 2009

Winner, Winner!

So, I just want to thank all of you wonderful people out there who sent words of encouragement my way when I was feeling so overwhelmed. I am incredibly grateful for such good people in my life who buoy me up. You all had such good advice, but I have to hand it to the men. I never expected two guys to comment on my post and have such good advice. And so, my dear Jake and Jared, you are the winners who will inherit one fantastic piece sewn especially by me. So I ask, for whom do you want me to sew this item? Please let me know and we will keep in touch. Thank you once again to everyone who commented!

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

oh man...i guess in time when I get "old" and live a little I will have good advice too. :) it was so good to talk to you last night!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I do hope you're feeling better!