Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer is here!






School is finally over for the year! That being said, I can not believe that Caden is going to be in the fifth grade! He has been looking forward to summer for sooo long and could not wait to head up to St. Johns. He spends a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa over the summer months. I decided it would be nice to get out of the heat for a few days, so we all headed to the mountains for some time with Grandma and Grandpa! The weather has been so nice here! When we arrived, everyone was at the park for a BBQ and it was raining just a little bit. It is perfect outside and we are so glad to get away! Happy Summer Everyone!

8 comments:

The Chambers said...

oh my goodness, this makes me so sad and so happy!!! so sad because I'm not there to be with everyone and capture the moments and so happy because I have the most beautiful/coolest niece and nephews EVA!! and I LOVE seeing pictures of them. I love Hannah's outfit and the picture of mom and Weston from behind...they are treasures!

mrs. timberlake said...

okay, so were you here Thurs and Fri? On Thurs, it felt so much like St. Johns. It smelled like it, looked like it, rained like it. ARGH. I can't believe you are already up there.

The Chambers said...

P.S.S.S i LOVE your new background. Those are great colors together!

Anonymous said...

Isnt it so nice up there! We just got home and it was sad leaving. We were enjoying it so much. Hopefully we can all get back up there for the 24th. Hope you have a good rest of the trip!

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

I am so jealous. We were going to go up, but I was feeling a little sick. It looks so beautiful. We will have to go up in a few weeks when our school is out!

Jann said...

I am so jealous, my kids go to school until June 19th. Isn't that crazy? Happy summer. Have fun in SJ.

Denys said...

Hey - the kids are so dang cute!! Weston's hair is still looking so awesome - are you sure he doesn't go to the salon and get it colored?
I am so jealous that you got to go on a little vacation.

PBM&C said...

SOOOOO CUTE! They are growning so fast! I miss you all so much....I hope that we get to see each other at the end of this Happy Summer!