Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am addicted to coupons!


Okay, so I know you are all probably sick of hearing about my coupons! However, I MUST share this one. I thought it was such a great trip to CVS this week. Here is what is in the picture.

3 jumbo packs of pull-ups
3 Ragu pasta sauce
3 skippy peanut butter
3 schick quattro razors
3 toothbrushes (one is an electric spongebob brush)
2 kids toothpaste
1 Nivea sunkissed leg lotion
1 Nivea body wash
1 bayer quick release crystals

Before my coupons and extra bucks the total was $109.00
After my coupons and extra bucks I paid $18.51.

PLUS I have $27.00 in extra bucks to use on my next purchase! Gotta love it!

9 comments:

The Chambers said...

that is AMAZING!! I wish I lived there with you so you could really teach me and we could go shopping TOGETHER! You're awesome! miss you :)

Ellen Rae said...

Sarah, that is amazing. I got my coupons out and matched some for bashas and safeway, but I am still not very good. I wish we had a CVS near here.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Holy cow! I am going to learn all about coupon sense this summer when things slow down with school. Send me your email address, so I can add you as a blogger viewer. lara@yardpirate.com

Melinders said...

Whoa!! That is AwEsOmE!! I really need to start doing that.

Melissa P said...

That is awesome! I haven't been doing very good with that lately. I need to start paying attention again.

Denys said...

You totally rock! Way to go!!!

Heidi said...

Ha! You thought I had the secrets! Watch out because soon I'll just have to get your secrets out of you!

Jandi said...

Wow! I am so bad at coupon clipping, but that is totally amazing and just might motivate me to do it! So is it a gene that some people have and others don't? My sister has it too. What's wrong with me?! :)

Hey, if Jared sends you the copy of his presentation he was telling you about (the faster version of the book he recommended), would you email me a copy? I have people recommend books to me all the time, but I don't have time to read them! :)

Jared McInelly said...

Hey Sarah, that is amazing! You've inspired me to figure out the whole coupon thing. Where do you get your coupons from?
Also, just wondering what part of my comment on your "feeling overwhelmed" post helped you. I'm really glad it did.
If Jani or anyone else wants my slides for the book I read called "Getting Things Done," they can email me at jaredmcinelly@hotmail.com