Friday, April 2, 2010

2 Can Play That Game

Since everyone is commenting on how wonderful Sarah's little crafts are and how talented she is and how creative she is and my posts are like the toilet paper of blogdom, good for crap. I decided that I was going to put my craft capabilities on display and let the blog world vote.
See Sarah! Your not the only crafty one in the family!... It's like living in Van Monet's shadow and I am tired of the shade! Behold my latest creation!!!!
Unlike Sarah, I didnt need any special pattern or instructions, this whole ensemble came from my soul. So you decide! Mine or Sarah's?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard I cried... Sarah, you've got yourself some competition, hon!

Unknown said...

mike you so crazy! I love it! Lara and I were laughin like crazy!

Camille said...

Sorry Mike, you look great, but my vote is for Sarah.

Julie said...

I have to agree with Camille...I love ya Mike,but i think I have to go with Sarah on this one. :) But don't give up! hehehehe

Jann said...

That is freaking awesome!!!! You are so creative Mike. I think Sarah has some serious competition, but I think she beat you by a hair.

Ellen Rae said...

I've got to love my boy! I think you will get much more attention at Disneyland with your hat than Sarah will!

Jake said...

I love this :D I am just waiting to see Mike's Etsy shop "Fuzzy 'n Flowery"

Jessica said...

hilarious! so excited that you have a blog! cant wait to craft our brains out! :)

mrs. timberlake said...

are you back from the land of disney? or when are you going? fill us in!

The Skeehan Family said...

oh mikey... you have skills that everyone should aspire to :)

although I have to say, I may just have to choose sarah's over yours - her flower just sold me.

seriously, sarah - you need to set up an etsy shop (if you don't already have one) - I would honestly buy that hat - it's insanely darling.

and enjoyed catching up on your blog - I'm not the best either and it makes me feel better when other people struggle too with staying on top of it all (although you have 3 and I just two... oye)