Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new love

Well, I just noticed that Michael posted, so scroll down and see what he put up. It is very disturbing if you ask me. Any how, I just wanted to quickly post my newest creation. I LOVE IT! I found this seriously cute pattern for a hat a month or so ago and I had to get it! This is an Izzy and Ivy hat pattern if you are interested. It has the pattern from newborn to adult. I had purchased it with the intent of making one for both myself and Hannah. I just finished mine and I had to share. Who knew that you could sew/make a hat? You can wear the hat with or without the flower. And you can make the flower smaller. I just liked the gargantuan flower.

see the little button hole? that is where you clip the flower in.

10 comments:

PBM&C said...

Seriously!!! So cute and, true to form, completely creative!!! You are amazing sis!

Love it!

nmg said...

L.O.V.E. Love it! The flower looks a little small to me though....super cute details like that can never be too big!

The Chambers said...

are you freakin kidding me? I am sending you $20 in the mail tomorrow. Take as long as you want to make it, but I HAVE to have one. And you are GORGEOUS. ugh...I think I need to come visit sooner than I was planning.

Unknown said...

WHat! that is so cute! I LOVE it! You are so talented miss! Hey lara never mailed you an invite to my baby shower- cause she didnt have your address and she was too lazy to drive 5 min to your house! haha. its this saturday if you wanna come! 11-1 @ laras house.

Melissa P said...

That hat is so cute! What a talent! I wish I looked good in hats. That is a place I do not venture.

Ellen Rae said...

Sarah that turned out amazing. How cute you and Hannah will look at Disneyland in your hats. Love you!

Unknown said...

Your talent never ceases to amaze me!

mrs. timberlake said...

Sarah... are you even kidding me.... It's freaking amazing. love it. love it. love it. I think Mike needs one.

Camille said...

CUTE! I love it! I need to hire you to make me one too.

Pedersen Family said...

I have a collection of hats, I'll need to add that one. You made it, where did you get the pattern?