Monday, March 22, 2010

Weston turns 4!

My sweet little Weston turned 4 a couple of weeks ago. We had a very low key celebration, but he seemed to enjoy his very special day! I am so proud to be this sweet little guys mother! He is so protective of his family and lets me know how much he loves me several times a day. We are all so glad he is in our family and couldn't ask for a better little boy! I love that little munchkin!


Happy Birthday to the sweetest four year old around! We love you Weston!

7 comments:

Denys said...

He is getting so grown-up! and looking more like Caden w/the little freckles. What a cutie pie! And his cake is adorable - good job Sarah :) We need to come visit!! We are getting ready for Sammy's big day this weekend.

The Chambers said...

oh happy day! A post! and a cute one too! Sarah, the "cake" is amazing! did you see that idea somewhere? ugh, I need to come live closer to you so your creativity rubs off on me. He is a handsome boy. So sad I couldn't be there for the celebration. boo. miss you guys! I can't wait to visit!

mrs. timberlake said...

love your cake idea!

thanks for posting, SARAH

Unknown said...

Not so creative? Now you're just being silly. It is SO creative and cute! Way to go, mom!

Happy birthday, Weston!

Ellen Rae said...

I miss him so much! I wish I could be there every day to see Caden, Weston and Hannah! He is the cutest 4 year old I know.

Heidi said...

I love the cake! I think it's way creative!

PBM&C said...

WHATEVER! It totally looks like the up house....anyone could have guessed that by just looking at the pictures without being told!

Happy Birthday Weston! (and Caden at this point!) We love you!