Monday, November 1, 2010

Update

I know we have been so bad at updating this blog, so here goes a little quickie!!

Caden is finished with his football season. They lost their first playoff game 8 to 12....so sad! They played so hard and I think all the boys cried a little at the end of the game. Unfortunately, they did not advance. They played one last game and came out victorious! What a season!

Halloween is over and boy am I glad I did not spend a lot of time on costumes this year! We only attended a very small trunk-or-treat with our ward, since everyone here was trick-or-treating on Sunday. We don't live in Utah anymore! Plus, our camera is broken! I am so sad. This meant no pictures for Hannah's Birthday. She did just turn 3! How sad! I did break down and buy a disposable camera for Halloween, so who knows when I will get those developed!

Here are a couple pictures courtesy of my adorable friend, Jessica.

Weston in his Daddy's OLD costume as one of the Three Musketeers. Hannah is a very simplified version of Strawberry Shortcake. They are standing with Jessica's two adorable girls, Addie and Callie.

And she took a picture of my magic 8 ball. This picture does not do it justice, but can I just tell you I have the LARGEST tummy around!? You would never guess I was not due until the latter part of January. It looks like I should be having the baby NOW!

I have been busy getting ready for another boutique coming up soon! I have made 39 hats...call me crazy and am making some beautiful headbands. Can't wait! If I get some pictures, I will post them. I hope it goes well and would love for anyone to stop by!


And that's all folks!

4 comments:

Ellen Rae said...

Hannah and Weston look so cute. Did Caden get dressed up? I especially love the little 8 ball. You look so good Sarah and you are not that big. Can't wait to see you all this weekend.

Camille said...

I love your costume Sarah. Very clever.

You should open an etsy shop to sell your hats and other fun things you make. Then those of us that don't live near you can still buy. :)

PBM&C said...

awwww.....so glad that you finally wrote something. You are too adorable for words and so talented! I wish that I could make it to the boutique....living too far away stinks! I love you sis! You rock!

Melinders said...

I want to buy some headbands from you!! You look GREAT!!! You are so amazing.