Wednesday, September 30, 2009

10 things I love today

1. The high is supposed to be 88 today. Such a blessed thing when you have no a/c in the car and the driver's side window doesn't work.......which is very inconvenient at the drive-thru.
2. Weston is assimilating his drawings to real life. His people have round heads, circles for eyes and long sticks for legs.
3. Hannah has a thing for chewing gum....just like her mommy when she was little.
4. My husband is funny, cute and a worthy priesthood holder. I am so proud he was able to help a grandfather administer a blessing to his young grandson who broke his arm last weekend.
5. The Holiday season is upon us. It makes me want to watch Home Alone and sing Jingle Bells.
6. I am making Velveeta shells and cheese with hot dogs for dinner.
7. "So you think you can dance?" is on twice a week now.
8. General Conference is this coming weekend. That means no chasing kids around the church + listening to fabulous messages from our beloved leaders!
9. I am making pumpkin bars today to satisfy my sweet tooth.
10. My computer will not let me down load pictures on to it any more. Okay, I really don't love that, but it's the truth. I hope I can get the problem fixed soon!

6 comments:

The Chambers said...

well it's about time we all heard from you! I miss updates on my most favorite people! GET WITH IT PLEASE!!! :o) umm, so yes I am super excited for the holiday season this year...don't know why...just am. I'm not a super big fan of the cold, but it's nice to have a change in weather. I don't really watch so you think you can dance, but it's cool from what I've seen. I like gum too, but from the sounds of it, not as much as you two girls. and I love cute, funny, worthy priesthood holders for husbands too...they come in handy. haha MISS YOU! I wish we were there to fix your car...thank goodness it's starting to cool down!! Come visit us! Come to my GRADUATION!!

Unknown said...

Oh I loved this. I am gonna steal your idea and do it too! Its so good it look on the positive side of life. I am naturally a pessimist so it doesnt come naturally. I just love you sarah. You have always been one of my favorites! Keep updating!

Ellen Rae said...

I miss you all soooooo much. We have got to come down and see you soon! I am so glad you posted again and I hope you can download pictures again soon. I need updated pictures of my grandchildren. I love you.

Melissa P said...

I read this yesterday and didn't leave a comment. I wanted to tell you it made my day reading it though. I was feeling kind of frustrated. It made me feel uplifted just reading it though. Thanks for being positive, even if it was just for yourself. It helped me feel a little better just reading it.

mrs. timberlake said...

HOLLA to the pumpkin bars. Do you do a cream cheese frosting thing with them? To. Die. For.

Denys said...

holidays? I am so out of it! I'm so happy for you that it's only 88. And I'm so grateful for worthy priesthood holders, too, who gave Ethan a blessing so he could come to the hospital with me for the birth of Jacob w/out fear of giving him his sick germs (he was sick for 3 or 4 days right before he was born).
What is Weston wanting to be for Halloween? Bryce & Sammy want to be Buzz Lightyear, but $30 at Toys r Us or $45 at the Disney Store is outrageous! Here's hoping Grampa comes through!!