Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thank you Grandma Bast!

As some of you know, Weston was up in St. Johns with Grandma Bast for just over a week. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed every minute of Grandma to himself. Michael and I packed and headed up to St. Johns for the 4th of July to enjoy family and pick up Weston. We really enjoyed seeing everyone and visiting over the holiday. But, you know what the best part was? Grandma Bast potty trained Weston!!!! It has been heaven to have him out of diapers! I am soooo grateful that she took to time to do something I have absolutely dreaded for the last little while! Thank you a million times over!

9 comments:

The Chambers said...

whoa....that's nice. I wish SO BADLY I lived closer so she could help me with my stuff too. NOT FAIR! She is awesome, not gonna lie. I bet Weston did it only because it was Grandma helping him :o) MISS YOU!

Melissa P said...

I bet that was a nice surprise. That is awesome to have a kid come home potty trained!

Denys said...

Congrats Weston and family! :) I am in the middle of training Sammy and I know it could go faster if I had more energy, etc, but at least it is going, and I'm happy about that. I definitely know how happy you are, since I can't wait for that day with Sammy! PS Is he night potty trained too? You'll have to fill me in on that secret!

mrs. timberlake said...

WHAT A PERFECT GIFT!

I love it!

Nice job, Ellen!

By the way, Costco has coupons for Pullups right now. ;) Unless he doesn't even need the pullups, in which case I am super duper jealous.

elyse said...

ummm when Olive is that age I am sending her to live with the bast to get potty trained.

Melinders said...

WooHoo!!!! That is awesome. It is so nice when you don't have to buy so many diapers anymore.

Jann said...

Wow, way to go grandma bast. That is love right there. I am sure she loved every minute with Weston.

Jason and Elizabeth said...

Hey! So I'm having a shower in mesa in a couple weeks. Can I get your address to send you an invitation. I would have invited you to the one in St. Johns I didn't know you were going to be there for the 24th! Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Oh that is just awesome! Yea!!!