Thursday, June 25, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma Davis - Project

Hello everyone! Grandpa and Grandma Davis let me go up and record some of their stories about 9 months ago and here is Grandpa telling his George Washington Rabbit story. We are going to make a Legacy Documentary about Grandpa and Grandma's lives, but I need the help of the family. I need stories and questions to ask them about! So please fill out the form below if you would like to help and receive some more of the videos I have filmed of Grandpa and Grandma. I just included Grandpa's Primary Story.
(Grandpa's Mountain Lion Story video will be sent out to those who help)














To help Grandpa & Grandma fill out below
First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone *



5 comments:

The Chambers said...

this is wonderful! I LOVED the ending. Thanks for doing this Michael, I know everything you will continue to do on them will be perfect and so well worth it for all their family. I think I'm going to go bake some goodies now...made me hungry!

Ellen Rae said...

I am so glad you are doing this. Anything I can do I will.

The Skeehan Family said...

look at me, look at me, I'm posting finally!! :)

What a cool thing are you doing Sara. An absolute treasure forever.

Grandma Esther said...

Michael, It is wonderful that you are getting everyone to help with Grandpa and my histories. Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you on the 4th. We love you.

Unknown said...

That is such a good idea!! It will truly be a sacred treasure to pass down!