Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ING

There has been a lot of ING going on in our house lately. For example, Michael has been writING, I have been gardenING and couponING. What a busy life we lead!

Michael has decided to once again take and release some of his creative energy. This time he is involving Caden. They are writing 10 short and silly stories with Caden being the illistrator. It has been fun to watch them work together to make this happen.


Yes, it is true folks. I have decided to start couponing and boy am I loving it! I have signed up for couponsense and it is already saving us a ton of money! Call me crazy, but it's true. About a week ago, I got all of this for FREE!


My amazing parents flew down to help me out with my garden. My mom said, "If you are going to do it, do it right." And boy, did we ever! My dad purchased a tiller, mulch and everything we needed to put in a drip system. It was a lot of work, but it looks beautiful and I could not be happier!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh! Can you teach me how to coupon??
What a cool way to spend father and son time! That is just awesome!

The Chambers said...

Dear Sarah,
The garden looks amazing, I'm so happy you got to put that in with your parents. That's hard work! I miss little Hannah and the kids. Thumbs up to Michael and Caden! I could never write stories. We miss you and love you much! We hope to see you soon.

Love,
Ellen and Lollie

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

I hope your garden turns out good. It is a lot of work!

PBM&C said...

Nice sis! I am so glad that you posted again....I love that you are writ-ING again.

Anonymous said...

Your garden does look really good! I saw you guys out there working really hard on it and the work sure payed off! And yes dont you just love coupons. I am so glad to have a fellow couponer right next door!!

Heidi said...

I've heard about your garden...it's famous! I'm excited for the updates!

Melinders said...

How nice of your parents!!! That is a lot of work. That coupon-ING is awesome. We can't do it here because we are in such a small area. I wish we could get our garden in.

Jann said...

I can't wait to see a little of their creative creation. I hope you will share.

Good job on the gardening. You are a brave soul.

Julie said...

I used to do Coupon Sense and I LOVED it!! I had to stop because we ran out of room to put stuff. I quit probably 3 or 4 years ago and I'm still using stuff up! Good Luck and have fun!!