Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Season has ended!


And boy am I glad! I love that my son enjoys football and has a talent for it! It's just all the driving for practices and games. They start off the season practicing 5 days a week for 2 hours. This lasts for the whole month of August. It's finally cut down to 2 days a week for 2 hours with a game every Saturday. Now, if you ask me, I would say, "They are only nine for crying out loud!" But, it's over and I don't have to worry about driving him to and from football. Michael will miss the early Saturday mornings with a doughnut and newspaper waiting for the game to start. And watching the game, of course! Caden only had one game he did not score for the team! He did great and his team finished the season 6 and 4.....and the Queen Creek Champions! Way to go Caden! We are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go! I can't wait to see what my kids end up doing someday. Isn't it amazing to discover what their God given talents are? I love it!

PBM&C said...

That's my nephew! I am so in awe of you Caden! Great job!

mrs. timberlake said...

HI HI HI
Got your e.mail.

It's all good. :)

we shall see each other ......

.......

.............
...............
sometime!