Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

I have not posted for a while and I am sure you are all yearning for some more quality family photos after the sasquatch and farting in the car videos!! So, here you are! We had a good Easter with Grandma and Grandpa Bast down for the weekend. I love when they are here to keep me company! I think the boys played guitar hero non-stop for four days! We had fun though.

I have had a really busy and fun last couple of weeks. Caden had spring break and we traveled up the St. Johns to play with everyone! We had such a great time and I kept Ellen totally busy. I had some pillow case dresses that I wanted to make, which Ellen helped with. Hannah is wearing one of them in the above picture. I also had to make 120 cookies for Enrichment. Ellen helped make them so cute! They took a lot of time, but were so cute! Weston had a blast up there. Grandma seems to be his best friend! She had to do everything for him. He wanted grandma to bath him, change him and put him to bed. I have to say, that was definitely a vacation for me!

3 comments:

stephen&andrea said...

cute family!!! I need your address so i can send you a invitation to my shower on may 3rd. I might need anunt ellens too. Thanks

Jann said...

They are so beautiful. The dress is really cute, good job. I love spending time in SJ.

Sarah said...

Andrea..my address is 37914 N Kyle St in Queen Creek, AZ 85240 and Ellen address is P.O. Box 638 St. Johns, AZ 85936. I hope that helps!! I would love to come to a baby shower for you!