Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!!












Weston is finally two years old!! It seems like he has been in our family much longer than that! He had such a fun day. When he woke in the morning, he was ecstatic to see several balloons floating just outside his bedroom. I think he played with the balloons more than any of his toys!



I had wrapped all of his presents the night before and placed them in his brand new wagon with a big bow on the side. I did everything I could to keep it hidden in my closet until Michael got home for dinner. That did not work as planned. I found Weston with the wagon near his room just before lunch. Of course, he did not want anything to do with the presents in the wagon. He just knew he wanted to wagon. He eventually figured out that when he tore the paper, there was something inside! He ended up getting most of his gifts out. I was able to save a few for later.



We also went to Red Robin as a family for dinner and loved the food!! Weston got really shy when they sang Happy Birthday and stuck his finger in his nose. What kind of kid sticks his finger in his nose when he is embarrassed? Only my child would do a thing like that!



We returned home to open the remaining presents and have some cake before bed. I think Weston had a great day!!

5 comments:

Jann said...

Happy Birthday Weston! It is so hard to believe he is two already. What a cutie. I laughed at the finger in his nose part.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Weston, hope you had a great day. I found your link on Jann's blog. According to Maria we only live a couple of miles from each other I'm at Hunt and Gary across from Wal Mart in San Tan Heiths. We should get together and do something.

Jen said...

sounds like fun just let me know when its good for you guys. i'm pretty much open.

Unknown said...

Happy Birfday Weston! I miss you guys! I dont get to rent my weekly movie from ya!

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Happy Birthday! I think balloons are cooler than presents too :)